Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$181
US$162
  • Breakfast included
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
US$51
Paragon Suites(Cebu City)
US$27
US$25
Agoda.com
Cebu R Hotel - Capitol(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$26
3,175 results
All reviewsayala mallbreakfast buffetcorner roomswimming poolpleasant staybusiness tripmini barchecking inenjoyed my stayearly checkdeluxe roompusosecurityconciergetaxiphilippinesslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 September 2013

If your looking for a hotel in Cebu City then Quest Hotel is the place to go. It's everything you ever need. A wonderful staff to accomodate guest like me an average room that suits my taste to fully provide my needs. They have an elegant restaurant "Puso" which serves a bountifull buffet. The CREPES is the best i ever tasted thinking it again making me salivating now hehehehe! Most of all it's near to Ayala Mall. They have a beautiful pool ang OMG the cocktail drinks prepared just at the pool gave you that refreshments to cool you down and relax. So if you want comfy with style check in there!

Room Tip: Room facing pool side
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charles C
QuestCebuGM, General Manager at Quest Hotel and Conference Center - Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Quest Hotel & Conference Center. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

I have shared your kind comments to our team members since this will serve as our inspiration to continually delight all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I love the hotel the location is great its just across ayala center mall. The price is so affordable but the price is for a five star service. I got a room rate with a breakfast package and the food was so good and so is the lunch and dinner buffet. Its really worth it. The staff were very friendly and excellent in service.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel with my friend to relax and relax we did!:) The hotel is located right across Ayala Center which makes it very convenient for us since we love to shop and eat and do everything as long as it's near our hotel. Perfect location. They have masses on Sundays too..how cool is that? The room is not that big but I have no complaints. The pool is so nice. Had dinner and the food was great.. I'm still raving about the crepes..hehe.;) I was amazed by the staff's friendliness..they were very accommodating. Will def come back and recommend this place to others!:)

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Quest Hotel & Conference Center-Cebu. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

My team and I are thrilled to read such a wonderful review. Your excellent comments about our services and facilities inspired us to continually look for ways to further delight all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I originally picked the hotel due to it excellent location. It is right across the street from the Ayala Mall and the Jitney station. The staff is excellent and everything about the hotel is first class. I enjoy the breakfast buffet also.
I stayed there a few nights last July and early August and I have made reservations to be back there around Christmas time. Part of my trips I go to a remote area to go diving.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed here in this hotel for 3 days since it was recommended by my friends... When I first stepped in the room, I was fascinated of their sophisticated design and it smells so fresh. I had my breakfast in Puso which is their restaurant. The service was so impeccable from the receptionist to the waiters up to the kitchen staff. They had a wide variety of food selections.

I would certainly recommend this hotel to my friends and associates.
Thank you quest for making my vacation a memorable one!

Room Tip: choose a corner room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple