“Flavoursome Italian food”

Pizzeria Michelangelo
Ranked #25 of 752 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant, specialised in thin crust and crispy Pizza and traditional Pastas and Italian dishes. We are open every day from 11 am to 11 pm. Check our chef specials of the month.
Reviewed 19 April 2014

An actual Italian manager with menu recommendations - nice touch! Bruschetta was a fine starter, but would have loved more garlic stroked across the toast for additional flavour. Loved the Aglio Olio spaghetti with its tasty olive oil, garlic and a hint of chilli. The calzone was full of flavour. Tuna salad was not what I expected: a tuna, onion and white bean mixture sitting to the side of a lettuce leaf with some slices of tomato. Tasty, but had expected a better presentation. Our pannacotta dessert was silky smooth, and afogado (an expresso on ice cream) was the ice-coffee I needed to complete my meal. Staff were very friendly and offered efficient service, and the restaurant was buzzing in all rooms. Good food for good value.

1  Thank Frantosh
There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Michelangelo

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Ok, the pizza is good, also its open late because its in IT park. I went here several times, and was happy each time.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food was good, most especially the pasta. I highly recommend Aglio Olio using ingredients of the finest quality plus not that expensive. Their pizza's are good just try to ask them what they are, you might get confused because of the names in their menu. Some people order ahead and end up not liking what they got. You could also order from their deli which is just beside the restaurant. The ambiance is really good most especially at night. I will try to eat here every once in a week.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Wow, the ingredients in all of the dishes blew me away, especially the marinara. After a week of Philippino and other asian seafood based dishes, I couldn't believe what my mouth was tasting. I remember thinking I could deprioritize traveling to Italy and go to another country because I was satisfied by all of the true flavors I was tasting.

I will eat here every time return to Cebu!

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

the service was fine .. the pasta was good .. the pizza is not what i expected .. we ordered robertini (i think it's one of their specialty) and it had some green leaves on top of it .. and im not really a fan of green leafy vegetables .. i didn't enjoy it .. only took 1 slice and gave it to my friends .. plus the location was confusing, I suggest you call them first and ask for directions .. overall it was okay ..

1  Thank Teresa L