“Cebu Zoo”

Ranked #59 of 121 things to do in Cebu City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Even if there are a lot of bad comments about the Zoo, it didn't stop me from going there on my own. I can only count on my fingers the number of visitors today. I was impressed on other animals and at the same time curious of what they are doing. The city government and private donors are supporting the Zoo. We can also help them by visiting the Zoo and make it known to other people.

2  Thank Kim R

Reviewed 13 March 2013

We took two children, even they were appalled by the conditions the animals were kept in. Not many animals and really hard to get a taxi back to hotel.

1  Thank Briannajess
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Used to have an urangutan..though if you're on animal rights activisim Im not sure I would recommend this place. YOu can,...and please do suggest to the owner ways and means to maintain its zoo and on taking care of exotic asian wild animals

Reviewed 24 January 2013

This zoo is in desperate need of an upgrade. Money either private or public is needed to get this zoo on the road to health. You may find touring this site inappropriate for the kids.

5  Thank kewz