Wow! I have been visiting Cebu for quite some time for both business and pleasure but I must confess, I have never been in a comfortable hotel that is as comfortable as the Cebu City Marriott. My top reasons, first it’s in the middle of the Cebu Business Park which is the central business district so taxis are bountiful. Second, it is connected by an exclusive ram to the Ayala Mall, the city’s toniest place to be in. Third the room was superb with a very comfortable bed with the air conditioning just perfect! I stayed for 2 nights and is part of an organizing team for a conference held at the ballrooms of the hotel, although we had somewhat a hard time with the banquet staff, all was forgotten and charged to experience, thanks to the apology teat of dried mangoes dipped in Belgian chocolate!
Will definitely bring my family here soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island