It was my second time to visit Cebu but first stay in Marriott Hotel. A first plus is its proximity to Ayala Center so no worries when you need to do shopping or dine out. The hotel's overall look is good from the lobby to the poolside. Though the pool is quite small, guests come and go for a dip. The room we got has all the things we needed and the staff were happy to refill/replace them everytime. Breakfast buffet is also filling but I was expecting for more variety. Second plus, the staff were attentive, courteous and patient enough to answer my queries. Third plus, I heard from my colleges who were with me that the gym and spa service were great (their therapists are from The Spa from the nearby Ayala Center. Overall, my stay was good and would like to come back with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island