Usually stay here on business and stayed here again after a disastrous stay at the Waterfront hotel the previous night.
this hotel is a it dated (rooms def need a refit) but they know what needs to be done and they do it pretty well.
great and fast free wifi
some wonderful food (their pork humba with garlic rice is stunning) and a decent breakfast spread.
it is also connected to a mall which has a really really good spa from where you can order a masseuse right to your room and they are good and professional and not seedy like some of the others dotting the city.
will come back here any day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island