I'm not a first timer in Marriott Cebu. I like this hotel bec of it's location, a stone cast to Ayala Center. We usually stay in this hotel when we are on our way back home because it's very accessible to the mall where you can have your last minute shopping. The beds are big and the service is good. But I can say that their breakfast buffet is not as good as before though there is a wide variation of foods, Use the lobby lounge to order drinks and watch sports on TV, don't order foods there as it takes like a forever waiting. It took almost an hour for my soup to arrive, and their excuse when I complained? Miscommunication with the staffs. Anyway there are lots of restaurants in Ayala Center, so eat there instead to avoid disappointments that can ruin your stay in Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island