Location wise it is very convenient if you are in the City of Cebu and want to shop and go around town. But if you want to go the beach side of Cebu island like Mactan I would not stay here since it is 45 minutes to an hour away.
Rooms are OK depending where the front desk decides to put you. They have rooms on the left which is poor and old school looking old Box TV, and smelly carpet. On the other hand, the rooms on the right, close to the breakfast buffet area are way better with a flat screen TV, tub, new beds.
The breakfast buffet is another story. Definitely why you pay a lot for their rooms bec they have free breakfast with a wide array of choices. From donuts, ensaymada, bacon, salad, congee, cold cuts, omelette, etc. A big hearty breakfast! Happy tummy!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel And Casino
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Cebu Island