The hotel is ok, exactly as You would expect, the bathroom is nice, there is just enough space. The TV in my room rembembered the 90s and the design could be better. The service was good, didn't use the casino or the restaurant. Location is ok, but You will need a cab to go around Cebu anyway. It is a bit pricey over 100 USD for just about basic utilities is too much.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel And Casino
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Cebu Island