was in Cebu recently and stayed in Waterfront Laghu (there are 2 waterfront hotels here).
This hotel is big but as soon as you step into the lobby, it feels "cold" and empty as there's so much space in the lobby which is not something I really like.
Front office staff are always smiling despite being busy and fairly efficient as I was checked in within 15mins upon arrival.
The breakfast buffet showcases a wide variety of food but I'm not a big fan of the coffee as it taste really bland.
I feel the food (especially hot food) can be improved as the food tend to taste soggy and wet probably due to the warmers that they place in.
Amenities in the room definitely needs upgrading as my sink seems a little choked up and my pillows are super soft (well seasoned) and it goes FLAT as soon as I lie on it.
And I'm not a FAT person
Good thing is that if you are bored, you can always pop by the casino on the 2nd level to try your luck and they are open 24-7.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel And Casino
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Cebu Island