Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
City Park Inn(Cebu City)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
Metro Park Hotel(Cebu City)
Wellcome Hotel(Cebu Island)
2,611 results
All reviewscafe unobreakfast buffetbusiness tripmini bardeluxe roomayala malllobbygymsecurityconventiontaxibidetphilippinesslippersfilipino
FilterAll languages
New York
Reviewed 15 June 2006

This is a good hotel to stay. Rates are reasonable and service is above average. What a big difference from the last time I stayed here! They have opened two new restaurants (Uno and Mizu) ! I enjoyed eating in Uno, service is great!
I learned from the staff that the hotel is renovating their rooms soon! I can't wait to come back.

I have to commend the Front Desk people who inspite of the heavy check-ins, managed to keep their cool. A lady manager helped me with my airline booking. The staff are helpful and friendly. I expreinced Asian hospitality in this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ny.ny
Reviewed 19 May 2006

i stayed in this hotel, very expensive and the amnities is not that great,customer service is not that good either! I fell like everyone there is trying to ripp you off, will never stay in that hotel again,they even let you pay 200.00php/daily for the used of the gym!why is that? i never seen a hotel like that,it should be part of what you paying for! 5000.00PHP/day is not worth the money.

• Stayed: October 2005, travelled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
UK
Reviewed 18 May 2006

My partner and I stayed here for 8 nights whilst visiting a friend in Cebu. We found this hotel to be absolutely fine. The room was clean and cleaned daily. Room service was prompt and polite. The only flaw we encountered was when we used the hotel laundry and they sent several items to the wrong room but we got them back with less than average hassle. The other reviewers have stayed here since so it may have gone downhill since Nov 05 but I just thought I'd write a positive review as we encounted none of the listed problems!

• Stayed: November 2005
Reviewed 8 March 2006

Waterfront Hotel in Cebu is overrated. The nice things about this hotel are the casino, lobby, good restaurant selections, and most of the staff. But they should really focus on maintaining the rooms. The rooms were very disappointing. We had to switch rooms twice because the first room has stains in the bathroom (major stains). We were transferred to a room that has less stains. We figured all the rooms would look like that. It is just not well-maintained. The headboard is made out of wood and cloth, which was not a good idea because it showed stains on the cloth. The soapdish in my sister's bathroom has stains of cigarette burns -- really unpleasant. And when she asked to be transferred, she was told that she had to speak to the duty manager, whom couldn't be located for days. I would consider staying somewhere else next time.

8  Thank victoria g
TEXAS
Reviewed 28 February 2006

Waterfront Hotel..Cebu City Philippines

My sister and her Taiwanese friend stayed in this so called 5 star hotel. They forgot to bring their phones with them, and when they came back to the hotel, the phone of her Taiwanese friend was gone. That was an expensive phone. We reported the incident to the management and they did not even paid attention to our complaint... we never got the phone back...very disgusting..was it because we don't look like "foreigners" or tourists? when I came back to the U.S., I told my friends not to stay in this hotel or else they will get robbed.......

• Stayed: December 2003