Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
City Park Inn(Cebu City)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
Metro Park Hotel(Cebu City)
Wellcome Hotel(Cebu Island)
2,611 results
All reviewscafe unobreakfast buffetbusiness tripmini bardeluxe roomayala malllobbygymsecurityconventiontaxibidetphilippinesslippersfilipino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2011

We stayed for five nights with family members. It was our wedding at another Cebu city location and staying here was convenient for us in every way. We had deluxe rooms. Spacious and comfortable.
Good restaurants at the hotel, an easy taxi ride to malls and other city restaurants and the hotel buffet breakfast is fabulous. Courteous and competent staff.
This is the first time we have stayed at this hotel and will now stay here on our many return visits to Cebu.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank NewZealand-7
Reviewed 19 January 2011

I stayed at this hotel as recommended to by another establishment during Sinulog weekend 2011 with my sisters.

It took 3 hours for this hotel to fix our room as to what we requested and paid for, ie an extra 'proper bed' and ensure all items toiletries, cutlery, complimentary items etc were present in the room. We checked in 5.30pm, you would think they would have fixed our room like they said upon check-in, we arrive and nothing was there! The bar fridge was locked, no extra bed, no toiletries etc. It took 2 phone calls, 3 times going down to speak to the manager to get this completed. You would think it would get better, nope their free breakfast their usual cafe was full so they sent us to another facility which could be best described that dingy, dark and with the food served which was apparently exactly the same, was not. We got a dessert from the lobby, 15mins later they forgot our order and the when we asked for the bill we had to tell them to put the amount we should pay because it was lacking.

We were speaking simple english and constantly had to repeat ourselves, they had a number of VIPs staying that night which I was fairly certain did not have any of the problems we experienced. I told the General Business Manager that they should not advertise their establishment as 4 stars and ask clients to pay for an amount where there are expectations of convinence, professional and quality service - which was absolutely not provided to me or my guests.

This is by far the worse experience I've ever had a hotel and I'm a well travelled individual who is happy to pay for quality and good service no matter what star it is!

The staff are incompetent, rude and lack the ability to comprehend simple english, the amenities are old and disgusting, the rooms are not that of a 4 star quality - therefore this facility should only be recommended to those who really what to have their stay ruined!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TDGMakati
Reviewed 17 January 2011

I booked a superior double room and stayed for 4 nights. The room was a good size, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was more than adequate. Free wifi and breakfast was offered with the booking. The breakfast was amazing, you will surely find something that suits your taste.

Front desk service was excellent: friendly, uncomplicated, and helpful. We were only booked for 3 nights however my partner became ill and we needed to stay an extra night. The reception was able to ensure we kept our room and fulfilled our housekeeping requests and medical assistance. The hotel has a nurse on-site.

The hotel is situated next to IT Park which has plenty of eateries, a convenience store and chemist stall. The hotel itself has many restaurants, a Duty Free shop, 2 convenience shops, a beauty salon and florist. It also has a business centre which is accessible with a small charge, pool, gym and garden area.

Pros: Overall service and the rooms.
Cons: The doors were quite heavy and often needed to be slammed shut.

Overall, we had a fantastic stay and would book this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank applemintfrappe
Reviewed 10 January 2011

I could not fault this hotel. The room was 100% clean and the general servioce throughout the hotel was excellent. I was greeted by beautiful smiles from all staff whether they be on the doors, behind a reception desk or even cleaning the floors in the lobby. Whenever I required assistance it was provided professionally and in a most pleasant and efficient manner. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Doggie67
Reviewed 6 January 2011

had to cancel trip. but they booked me twice. so they cancelled one reservation but not the other. so guess what? they charged me full amount for not showing. When I asked for refund they said ok, but it will take up to 60 days. Shady business practice. Suggest you stay elsewhere. Reporting to credit card company now.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple