“Poorly manage casino”
Review of Casino Filipino

Casino Filipino
Ranked #31 of 121 things to do in Cebu City
More attraction details
Owner description: Over four hundred slot machines, over sixty table games and seven restaurants make Casino Filipino a popular gaming destination.
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Went to Waterfront Hotel specifically for the casino but I was greatly dissapointed. This casino is old and needs a lot of make over. The machines are old and some of them are not functioning properly. Some machines won't take bills and some machines will eat up the coins but won't give you credits. Then you need to call an attendant whenever you cash out from the machine. Most of the time it will take a while before they can attend to your needs which is really a big hassle. The fact that they are still doing this old system of paperworks is very annoying. Instead of me enjoying the games I am irritated that I have to call an attendant everytime I need to cash out. I cannot transfer easily from one machine to another. Instead I am kinda forced to use up my credits on one machine just because the hassles of transferring to another machine. On top of that there were some employees that are just standbys and are not willing to help but refer you to someone else just because it was not part of their job description. The least they could have done was assist in calling the attention of the one incharge for a particular job. No wonder upon entering the place you only see a handful of players because it is not enticing to play here. The management should see the examples of Las Vegas, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, even Resorts World Manila and learn why they are successful and draws numerous players. I honestly lost interest in this place and felt sad that the place is just wasted.

4  Thank Hanabanna23

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Great place for playing poker and playing on the slot machines. The ambiance is good, the food as well. The staff are friendly and they don't bug you on anything. But watch out for people who tend to ask money from you, from my experience a woman probably in her 50's, saw me doing good on one machine and asked me for some money. The staff should be on the look out for those kinds of people though.

2  Thank Ish H
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Staff in this casion are very friend, they definitly worth the rate because they smile at you upon entering. WHat I love about them is they thought I was a minor ( 23 yrs old) at that. LOL

Reviewed 28 March 2013

It's not Vegas, but if you want you can win or lose a lot of money in this small casino. Soft drinks are for free and smoking is aloud. The atmosphere is like in the fifty's, except the digital slot-machines..

Reviewed 28 February 2013

The rules for gambling can be different in the Philippines than in Western countries.
I am not a gambling expert, but I do like playing blackjack.
The rules are different here, other people can gamble on your hand.
There might be pressure from the people gambling on your hand as to how you play.