The Henry Hotel Cebu
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$199
US$168
  • Breakfast included
US$84
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
US$53
US$45
St. Mark Hotel(Cebu City)
US$37
Trip.com
US$72
US$58
1,064 results
All reviewsboutique hotelpop artreading roomopen bathroomart piecesunique designbig roomcomfy bedbreakfast buffethot waterrooms are spaciousdefinitely stay here againenjoyed my staynice poolvisit cebuayala mallartsy
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stayed here in June of 2013 and i still remember my experience there. Each room is unique and the staff were attentive. Each room was unique and the bed was great. Wasn't able to utilize the pool which i regret. I've been staying in other hotels in cebu during the past year but nothing has matched my experience in Henry hotel. Location could have been better, but the expereince in staying in Henry hotel more than compensates or rather overcompensates for this.

Room Tip: if your a tourist I would recommend this place, if your a local I would still recommend this place.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank William G
Mirro R, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your unmatched experience at The Henry. On your next visit, please get your swim wear ready and enjoy our little oasis that gives our guests resort feel in a city hotel, another experience for you to remember. The whole team awaits your return, sooner hopefully to The Henry, like no other. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

The stay at the Henry Hotel was just pure "comfortable"
The room we stayed in was the smallest of the ones they had but... wow, its really big and spacy! The room was clean and comfortable with a modern decoration which is also pleasant. But the best part of the room for me was the bed. It's so comfortable and relaxing I really wanted to take the bed and the beddings home lol.
my 4yrs old son liked the hotel so much that he kept on nagging me that he wants to come stay at the hotel the next day also lol

The breakfast buffet was a bit disappointing since its selections are small and the food is just ok... but overall I really loved the stay at the hotel!

1番小さい部屋に泊まっても本当に広々で快適でした。部屋も綺麗で使いやすく、シャワーなどの水圧も丁度いい。オシャレな内装がまた心地よく、何よりベッドの気持ち良さが驚きでした。ベッドもベッドシーツなども持って帰りたいくらい(笑)
4歳の息子もあまりにこのホテルが気に入り、翌日も泊まりたいと懇願(笑)
清潔で広々していて、本当に快適なホテルです。

残念なのは朝ごはんかな。あまり品数がなく、まあまあ…といったところ。もう少し充実していたら尚よかったのにとは思いますが、それをも忘れさせるホテルの快適さはお見事でした。

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Tokochou

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing us a review. We are flattered that The Henry offered you and your son a relaxing and comfortable stay. Regret the downside on breakfast due to limited selections. Be assured though that we are continuously finding ways to improve the breakfast selection and quality and offer our guests better breakfast experience. Warmest regards and looking forward to your next visit. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great hotel, superb staff. Everyone was very kind, hotel room was very large. The pool area is lovely. The decor is different than in the classic hotels but this makes Henri so unique. Definitely i will return in that place, especially because of the staff. I stayed there for 5 nights and i really enjoy it. Good job guys :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndreeaELGO
Mirro R, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such Hi 5 review. The whole team takes pride in the unique qualities and artistry of The Henry but it is truly inspiring to know that our team did a good job. We look forward to having you back in the near future. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I had a great stay at The Henry! Very comfortable bed and relaxing too. The pool is so inviting! The welcome drinks were so refreshing. The breakfast at Rica's was superb! It is so worth of your every penny. My family and I would love to stay back here when in Cebu!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mirro R, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very nice review of The Henry. I am delighted that you and your family had great stay because of our service and amenities and that your wonderful experience will mean a return visit. Looking forward to welcoming you back to The Henry, like no other. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and I must say that it was worth the money. This is a photo junkie heaven as anywhere you look is photo-worthy. The rooms were really big, considering that I just stayed in their "smallest" room (Big room). I love the fact that they have Leyende products in the bathroom. Hotel is also near the IT park where there are a lot of restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013
Joan O, Front Office Supervisor at The Henry Hotel Cebu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. The Henry Hotel’s unique and out-of-the-box interior is one of the features that sets us apart from the others that ignite curiosity in the market. Not only are we defined because of the unique artistry and service but also our desire to contribute to the community prompting our support to social enterprise, and I am as delighted to know that you loved your bathroom amenities from Leyende. The hotel, a little off-centered it may be, food and fun finds are not a worry as there are a number of restaurants within our reach. I am looking forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to the Queen City to give a service…like no other. Thank you very much.