“Great for those on a budget”
Review of TR3ATS Guest House

TR3ATS Guest House
Ranked #27 of 76 Cebu City B&B and Inns
Hobart, Australia
“Great for those on a budget”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Great place to stay if you're on a budget. Very easy to catch a cab out the front and didn't seem far away from the major locations. The staff here were very helpful and more than happy to offer advice on things to do, places to eat, etc. The bathroom setup isn't the best but everything still worked perfectly and was easy enough to use.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank Jacob U

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
Bacolod, Philippines
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Stayed there last July 1, great if you're on a budget, staff was courteous and helpful. Its a big plus that its just walking distance from the PRC since my friend and I had to process something there, accessible enough, its just near Fuente which is also a plus. One downside I guess is the very small bathroom (we stayed at one of their private rooms) we can barely move around, if you're a big dude it would be pretty hard to move around the bathroom, aside from that its a pretty decent place to stay in Cebu. Will definitely go back there.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank Charmaigne A
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is by far the worst choice of accommodation I've ever made. If I hadn't pre-booked our room I would have chosen another place to stay. It is far from the airport, there were so many hotels, guest houses, and b&bs that we passed before getting there. The picture depicted is no longer accurate as the facade is dark when we arrived. It was lucky that we even found the place. The bathroom was so cramped that my wife and I didn't take a bath and quickly checked out the next morning. The walls were thin to point I could clearly hear the conversations of people in the hallway and the adjacent rooms. The bed creaked every time I shifted in bed that I couldn't sleep soundly. The only thing going for the place is that it is clean and the staff is courteous enough, but honestly I feel cheated with what I paid. I'm never going back to this place again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Cebu City hotels

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Great place to go if you are on a budget and need a place to crash and leave your things. We arrived right after midnight (Fri) and had to leave around 3:30am (Tues) and had no problems with checking-in or out or getting a cab.

The first night there were stayed in the girls and boys dorm (we were 3 girls and 2 boys) and my parents took one of the double bed rooms. The dorm bunk beds are a little cramp but just enough for one to sleep comfortably. They provide clean towels, small soap and a sachet of shampoo. The blankets are a bit thin so bring your own if you get cold easily.

The common bathrooms were surprisingly kept really clean and hot water was available. They were actually more spacious than the ones in the double rooms.

The staff we nice and easily to deal with - one guy though had to repeatedly explain to a customer why she couldn't get a refund when they reserve online - which I felt was fair.

Great for those on a budget! Near enough to most places (Cebu is small enough) and no noise from the road.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank carlaperfecto
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Great hostel, maybe not in the best location, but feels safe and very clean.
Dorms have a/c which is really nice. Bathrooms and showers are aways clean. Staff is very helpfull and nice.
There is also a mall very nearby and ATMs. A bunch of jeepneys are right down the street which makes travelling easy and cheap.
Would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013
6 Thank NGilt
Oberwil, Switzerland
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This is a very nice hostel close to the tourist area. Just next to the hotel is not much to see, you have to take a taxi to the sights and for going out. The staff is nice, the rooms are clean but a little bit small. You will meet a lot of travellers there. They have also a rooftop but no cozy chairs up there.

Room Tip: I stayed in a doorm but they have also private rooms