“Authentic Indian Food”

Mr India
Ranked #565 of 791 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I'm not a big fan of Indian food but this was really good. My brother and loves their food too. We didn't really know what we were ordering and we ended up with dishes that were not quite the same as we expected. Partly because they have the same name as the ones we tried in Singapore but it came out differently. Nonetheless they were still yummy. My only problem is that most of the food we ordered looked the same so it's hard to tell what they are from pictures. Warning though is that their serving is really small. It's easy to order 2-3 dishes per person depending on how good your appetite is. Price is not bad. reflects the size of the dishes. The place didn't stink but what the air conditioning system was definitely not good. I won't mind going back though

Reviewed 4 March 2014

What a gem! I was pleasantly surprised to find authentic Indian food in Cebu. The staff and restaurant owner are very attentive and friendly. My typical order is the chicken tikka masala, veggie samosas, saffron rice, and naan. All of them are just as good as my adopted Indian mom would make me at home. It's definitely worth the visit!

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Nothing you can expect more.. its the best so far I hv seen in cebu.. wish they open a branch in manila.. thanks for awesome food

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We ordered tandoori chicken, daal fry, chapatti, chicken tikka masala and basmati rice.We only spent 600.00 for all the foods we ate, I like the restaurant setting a mix of Filipino and Indian homey feel. All of their tv shows are Indian music videos, the restaurant is well-cleaned. They don’t have glasses and only provide disposable cups for customers, I like their authentic Indian food for it is full of spices which I really like.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

There food is good the owner and the staff are very kind also.....a must try indian resto.You can choose if you want i spicy or not.Also salad is good....and there dessert....

1  Thank Dorean D