“No way” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Stowe, Vermont
“No way”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I was expecting a lot more from this place that professes to be a real German restaurant. This is a Filipino interpretation and one can tell that in the schnitzel, which was not nearly juicy and rich enough and even the mashes potatoes had little life in them.What? No draft beer also?

Visited March 2014
2 Thank andy m

Cebu Island, Philippines
“refreshingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

it's nice to have something like this in Sibu since there aren't many german restaurants we see around Cebu.the portions are huge and very good for your money very cheap s** so sad for adeletesorry I'm using my speaker right now it tooto write this review so its very messy and I don't know how to delete the ones I've already said but for the review I would just like to say that I give der Kaiserhof say to start upbut I don't like the bars place decider Kaiserhof because sometimes it gets loud and takes up all the parking space and you will have to park across up you would have to park very far from to type of hype and it's a long walk going insidethis salad is not to my liking but and the schnitzel the basic schnitzel is very s***** a very dry but get the one with the marinara sauce it is to die for

• Visited December 2013
Cebu Island, Philippines
“A perfect Saturday for us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

Had a saturday dinner date with my husband . We arrived at around 7pm and the place was packed. We were lucky the waitress had a table for us. I ordered the the schnitzel Bolognese, My husband had the medallions and lasagna. For dessert the banana lava. Everything was excellent.(Btw. They served us a free appetizer). The service was perfect and super friendly the waitress advised us that it will take a little time but thats fine anyway i love the ambiance it's cozy it feels like a filled up home :) . We will definitely return!

• Visited December 2013
Makati, Philippines
“Overrated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

at the recommendation of a colleague, i tried the food here and it was extremely overrated--german sausage tasted like Virginia brand (wet market taste), the pot roast gravy tasted like instant broth--I definitely had palpitations from the MSG, the fries were chewy, not crispy, the chili/ buffalo chicken was ordinary, and the iced tea refills do not happen unless you call the attention of the waitress at least 2x. Perhaps i expected sooo much because instead of white wine mustard, I was given only the McCormick yellow mustard--all these in light of only 2 tables being filled up for lunch on a saturday..

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Always excellent German food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I now feel the need to come at least once a month to this place. If you are on a diet and have so called "cheat days", this would be the place to go as the portions are german sized. My wife usually can't finish her portion, so more than once a doggy bag might be in order. The food has always been excellent as well as the general feel of the establishment itselft. I recommend it to anyone who wants not to eat rice for a change (but they also offer rice of course)