Tambuli Beach Club East Wing
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$212
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
US$53
US$102
US$100
US$64
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I grew up as a kid having known this resort. Our father always took us here during weekends. Before, there used to be a lot of foreign guests. The beach was very clean and the staff are very friendly.
It's been several years since my last visit on 2010 and I noticed that there are some major improvements and expansions but the staff arent that accomodating anymore. Pool is the same, still nice. Accomodation price is very affordable at P3,500 per night good for 3 persons in Deluxe room. All rooms are airconditioned. Their al fresco resto is still thsame, food is good and very affordable. They have lunch and dinner buffets with bosa nova band.
Overall, I can say that if you're looking for a resort u cn spend ur weekend, Tambuli is your bet. But if you're looking for something more than usual.. i dont really recommend.

Room Tip: Deluxe Rooms fronting the beach are nicer.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Went there unplanned with my college friends for a day tour. We paid 500 each and added to 100 to enjoy the buffet lunch. The food served in the buffet was delicious. The sea foods was great. We were really attracted how pretty the sea during high noon, it's so blue. I think it's a good place to unwind from the busy city life in Cebu. I just cant enjoy the beach on barefoot because the sand is mostly made up of broken corals and hurts my feet, the sand is not fine as what I expected when viewed from afar. Aside from swimming, there are also jet skis, banana boat ride and diving but we did not avail it. Also, when lowtide, the beach is not as attractive as it was during the high noon.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank ssaera
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I am a day visitor to Tambuli East. I really like the beach as it is sandy and has a nice broken corral area for just relaxing in the cool clear water. The beach is relatively clean and generally the best on Mactan. However there is one drawback to the beach. On all my visits except my last one in August 2012 the swimming area was clearly marked and protected by bouys connected to a rope. This prevented the issue of boats or jetskis hitting swimmers or snorkelers. Not so now bouys and rope gone making the area unsafe for swimmers it they stray more than 30 meters from shore. I would suggest this be rethought by management. Otherwise the beach is quite enjoyable. The cost is php 500 per person per day that includes php 400 to be used on food and drink. Not a fan of the food but that is another story.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank David S
Reviewed 16 August 2012 via mobile

It's located conveniently by the beach but it's a distant away (30-45min cab ride) from the city area should u decide to hit the town for the night.

Simple layout n basic supplies in the room. However do come prepare w insect repellant and mosiqutoes coil coz the mozzy situation gets quite bad when night fall.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Cactemp
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Even was on business trip, still had the chance to go around the place. I found the place quiet enough and the beauty of nature added balance to what most people would look for when thinking of staying sometime at a resort... and with that said it made me say "such a short stay but sweet ( of course when cherished with someone special....)"

Room Tip: Rooms that are near to where their mini-port water activities are good for you if you prefer to stay at peace by night..
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business