The hotel is a sight to behold for those who fancy old world styling and the ambience that comes with it. It's reminiscent of old Spanish architecture with tropical landscapes. The service was excellent. The staff were very friendly. The hotel's appointments are way above par. The restaurant, bar and pool area are situated centrally. The free breakfast buffet of local and international dishes will leave you stuffed and satisfied. The rates are very reasonable. Take advantage of special seasonal rates and save some money for shopping at the nearby mall. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City