Cebu Grand Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
Trinity Suites(Cebu City)
View Hotel
Hotel Le Carmen(Cebu City)
Paragon Suites(Cebu City)
Harolds Hotel(Cebu City)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed one nightno windowfast foodinternet connectionricespacious roomcable tvbrekfastdoormannightlifehaharefoslob
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 December 2012 via mobile

The hotel porter working on December 23 in the evening was really service minded, charming and helpful. Good English and kind. Too bad we never got to tip him before leaving, but I hope the hotel management will notice how bright he is. I wish him great success in life.

I had a good impression of the hotel in general, not too high standard but you do get what you pay for. :)

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 11 July 2012

The Grand is a little tired, but the service and accommodation was fine. Breakfast was excellent and the location toMalls and the city centre is fine. Get a driver and van for one day for about 1500 peso for 3 hours. Well worth a drive to see the sights and 500 Peso to get to the airport (.
30 mins).

So accommodation is ok, food great and location is great for 1 or 2 nights

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2012

this will be my first time not to appreciate the place i stayed for a couple of days. yes the location was nice more accessible to malls. 2 things that disappoint me when i get inside the room first is the awful smell like it has been abandoned for years. And the breakfast food was surprisingly not good. guess they have to work more about it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2012

Not in the best location but getting a metered cab not a prob. Cost P100 to SM City and less to Ayala. P100 to Downtown and slightly more to tops so not too bad. Can walk to Robinson, 20 min.

Very friendly staff, counter, door and restaurant. Limited breakfast buffet but decent local food. Free wifi.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2012

It has been at least 2 or 3 years since I last stayed ath the Cebu Grand Hotel. Since that time, they have renovated the lobby, rooms and restaurant area. Looks much better now than then.

Our check in was very smooth, everything was completed in advance and only needed to sign the form.

My wife and I stayed in a Deluxe room, chich was quite large and had a queen bed and a twin bed. The only room amenity was the flat screen tv with a lot of cable channels, even had my favorite Fox Crime which I don't find most places. The water heaters for coffee service have been removed and the room doses not have a room safe. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

The beds were still firmer than I like but I slept ok until the roosters crowing woke me up before 4 AM.

The buffet breakfast was ok with egg station, various meats, breads, fruits, and cereal. The restaurant also is open all day, but I don't recommend it. If you order, expect to wait for your food for about 45 minutes, it definitely is not fast food. I ordered fried chicken and when I got it, it was cold, don't know how that can happen, but it did.

I would stay at the Grand again, but given the large number of similiar properties now available in Cebu, think I would opt for another hotel, at least to try.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business