We stayed here for two nights in the bridal suite and also had our wedding reception here. It's an amazing hotel, with exceptional service and food. The interior of the hotel is beautiful...very classy and upscale, with a grand staircase in the lobby leading to the ballrooms on the second floor. The lobby was the perfect place for wedding photos.
Rooms are clean and relatively spacious. I appreciated the wide range of toiletries available...toothbrush and toothpaste, mouthwash, bath salts, good quality soaps, shampoos and lotions. The bed was really comfortable as well.
The food here is wonderful...much better than any hotel I've ever stayed at in the United States. The options are plentiful and fresh... I did not try the breakfast buffet at Cafe Marco, but my family raved about it. We dined at The Continental Club, which I think is only available to guests staying in the suites...let me tell you, they make a TERRIFIC french toast there. The food at our wedding reception was served buffet-style, and it was really splendid.
Staff is courteous and efficient.
Book your wedding reception here. You will not regret it. I really can't think of a single thing wrong with this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is nestled at the prestigious Nivel Hills providing a spectacular view of Cebu City and Mactan Island. Be it business or vacation, stay at Cebu City's Finest hotel, the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is a 24 storey hotel with 329 well-appointed guest rooms including suites with fine amenities, 24 hour security and safety measures and free Wi-Fi internet. A trip to the "Queen City of the South" in the Philippines - Cebu, is a culinary journey. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is hailed as a dining destination of Cebu City. Dubbed as the "Best Buffet in Cebu City", Cafe Marco attracts diners to feast on Filipino, Continental and Western cuisine. It is awarded as Top 5 Restaurant in the Philippines by the prestigious Miele Guide in 2013. Blu Bar & Grill is an ultimate dining experience in Cebu City. From a thousand feet above sea level, it offers a panoramic view of Cebu City and Mactan Island. The glamorous Philippine Tattler awards it as one of Philippines' Best Restaurants. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is a choice Cebu venue for meetings, conferences and celebrations. Its lavish Grand Ballroom and function rooms can accommodate up to 2,500 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marco Polo Plaza Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Plaza Hotel Cebu City
- Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City