Marco Polo Plaza Cebu
US$79
Cebu Grand Hotel(Cebu City)
US$53
US$74
US$72
US$58
Agoda.com
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$212
US$168
  • Breakfast included
1,464 results
All reviewscafe marcocontinental clubblu barmountain viewthe penthouseshuttle servicefree shuttlelobby loungebreakfast buffetpool sidefive star hoteltop floorbusiness tripnice poolmactan islandhotel staffayala mall
Reviewed 2 September 2012

I love Marco polo especially my Hubby...he really Loves it, the room, pool , stuff, Garden and especially the Best FOOD EVER! ..it was Soooo, Romantic Love the Place too..We stay here for 5 times ^_^ love the smell scent, and fresh Flowers..

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Hotel is dated but well maintained. Rooms are not that new but were very fine for me. I think the highlight of this hotel would be the pool. Ended up staying there all day long and getting some sun. Nothing much around it but you can always take a cab to the malls and restaurants.
Breakfast buffet was ok and had a good selection. My stay was made by the staff. They are all so friendly and attentive. The staff is the jewel on their crown and they make every stay worth while.

Room Tip: The pizza bar at the pool was really good
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This was once a very nice hotel - but it is showing its age. The hotel is shaby, but clean, and lacks up to date basics like wifi.

The location is good if you are working in Cebu city - but it is over an hour away from the fun associated with the water.

I always stay in 4 or 5 star hotels in Asia because anything below that is highly unreliable. If that is why you are choosing this property - stay here. If you are looking for a high end hotel because you want the luxury and experience - find a different hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2012

I've stayed many times at this hotel for short breaks. I can't understand why its ranked number 2 , in my opinion it should be number 1. Firstly the view from this hotel at night is amazing, and secondly their pool is so cool and breezy on those stifling hot days because it sits up on the hillside. I had a small mis-understanding with my on-line booking, but the front desk staff soon had it all sorted out, and I ended up with 2 mornings breakfast free of charge ! I know that most of the top end hotels in Cebu have very well mannered staff, but this hotel will bend over backwards to serve you with the girls having the most incredible smiles I have ever seen in my life. Go and give yourself a treat, even if its only for a couple of nights to experience the quality of this brilliant hotel.

Room Tip: There are 2 views from the rooms, mountain view and city view, both are fine, but I'd recommend asking for the city view if its available. Breakfast is out of this world
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2012

If you are in Cebu for business, then this hotel is okay to stay in.
However, if you intend to go to Cebu and want to go around the city OR stay in the beach, this isn't the place for you.
Hotel is located in Nivel Hills, and a drive to the city will be around 15 minutes, at least. When traffic is heavy, drive can go on for over half an hour, give or take.
Breakfast is superb. Massage is also great, and not that expensive!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business