Yes there was. Two at that! I would really thank that front desk officer who handled our check-in registration for making sure that our king bed preference is met. Yay! Me and my boyfriend were so thankful we didn't need to sleep in different beds because we were informed prior that there might be a shortage of king beds upon check in. Another thing was that upon checking out, we were already driving away from the hotel when I noticed I don't have my phone in any of my bags so I realized I must have left it inside the room. So we hurriedly went back to the hotel. I panicked because we knew right after we got out of the room that housekeeping was going to come in and clean. So we just hoped that Marco Polo is as dependable and reputable as it was advertised and that employees are trustworthy too. Good thing there wasn't any trouble from the registration about getting back to our room and checking if my phone was still there. And good thing too that the housekeeping guy knew that a phone was left and informed us that it was on the table. And yes, it wasn't touched. Just where we left it. KUDOS to a great staff and a great hotel! We are surely going to come back and refer Marco Polo to anyone who would visit Cebu! Thank you! :D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is nestled at the prestigious Nivel Hills providing a spectacular view of Cebu City and Mactan Island. Be it business or vacation, stay at Cebu City's Finest hotel, the Marco Polo Plaza Cebu. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is a 24 storey hotel with 329 well-appointed guest rooms including suites with fine amenities, 24 hour security and safety measures and free Wi-Fi internet. A trip to the "Queen City of the South" in the Philippines - Cebu, is a culinary journey. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is hailed as a dining destination of Cebu City. Dubbed as the "Best Buffet in Cebu City", Cafe Marco attracts diners to feast on Filipino, Continental and Western cuisine. It is awarded as Top 5 Restaurant in the Philippines by the prestigious Miele Guide in 2013. Blu Bar & Grill is an ultimate dining experience in Cebu City. From a thousand feet above sea level, it offers a panoramic view of Cebu City and Mactan Island. The glamorous Philippine Tattler awards it as one of Philippines' Best Restaurants. Marco Polo Plaza Cebu is a choice Cebu venue for meetings, conferences and celebrations. Its lavish Grand Ballroom and function rooms can accommodate up to 2,500 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Marco Polo Plaza Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marco Polo Plaza Hotel Cebu City
- Marco Polo Plaza Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City