“nice location in cebu”

Crown Regency Hotel & Towers
Ranked #80 of 92 Hotels in Cebu City
Reviewed 31 August 2014

we book our hotel via travel agent and we got travel agent discount, the location of the hotel is good it is nearby the robinson mall in cebu. and the hotel is amazing it has plenty of activities like skywalk and edge coaster and more. the room is big and the internet is good but the tv is old and the towel also old. the staff are friendly and accommodating. we avail the sky walk experience and the staff name leonor tenebroso and danilo aparecio is helpful on our needs.

Room Tip: room 2903 is good over looking the city and big room twin queen size.
2  Thank limcontravel

Reviewed 29 August 2014

The place is very quite, some friendly staffs ready to assist specially Cindy from the guest service something?. who always welcome us.She called few mins after we checked in to check if everything's ok.The hotel was clean, and I liked the private safes and all the TV channels However... The hotel restaurant was really overpriced & i called the Housekeeping to change my towel but the housekeeping staff was rude"pinky?"she told me to wait coz theres no available attendant.upon check out the lady from guest service? was there too. it was a quick check out,got the slip and she assisted us to the taxi.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

NEVER...NeVER again to this hotel.when I booked this hotel I know that the breakfast buffet is not included.so upon check- in I paid 1,200 pesos to avail their breakfast buffet since my son is really looking forward everytime we check in a hotel.in the morning as we enter the breakfast area.i was told that our breakfast coupon/ receipt .was the day we check- in and it's not a breakfast buffet instead a lunch buffet.i said thers a mistake somewhere..how did we avail thier lunch buffet if we check- in around 2:30 pm bcoz the room is not yet available? N that's why we went to nearby mall ( Robinson mall)to my dismay we were told to wait for the concierge the one who gave me the breakfast coupon/receipt by the named of EVA-MAE.i said what time she will be around the girl replied 10:am..so meaning we can't take our breakfast until this girl arrives at 10:am?(I mean why need to wait? I mean can't someone or the manager can't decide on this very ...very simple matter?such a nightmare staying to this hotel

Room Tip: The corner room is good.as you can view the metro cebu
2  Thank mae t
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is an old hotel that poorly combines 2 towers. Access to some rooms requires the use of 2 elevators and crossing over to the other tower. Because it houses some lame attractions in the top (sky walk, and some bad rollercoaster) it is always crowded with people. I booked a corner suite in booking.com with panoramic views. My room had views onto the next tower and the elevator shafts, with poor natural light. When I complained about the views, they said that their corner suites did not have any panoramic views. The fridge was not working. The tub water was lukewarm. Some of the lamps switches were not working. The lighting in the room was very poor. The shower sprinkled water everywhere. The aircon thermostate did not work so the room was either freezing or hot. Everything is old and needs renovation. I paid 3,600 pesos for a room that was not worth half. The staff was polite but incompetent, as it us unfortunately the case always in the Philippines.

Room Tip: I do not know. To find a room that has decent views, easy access, good lighting and that does not lo...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnFoster68
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The hotel is located in the old part of town along Feunte Osmena. The area is a hodgepodge of old and new structures. I believe they did not have the right amount of elevators for a structure that tall. It took a while to get to my floor and the lift was always full of people. The room was larger than usual with basic amenities. The breakfast buffet was excellent. The staff was friendly and willing to accommodate. The TV sets are old. Don't expect to have many cable channels. The internet connection was slow. I guess the hotel is good for its price. Check out the spa if you stay at the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Omega Explorer
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I have absolutely no doubt that Crown Regency is the best place to stay. Located 10 mins away from Ayala Centre Cebu and 5 mins walk to the New Larsian. I came here almost 4 years ago after a long flight from Calgary,AB,Canada. My purpose of being back home was to visit my dying grandfather. It was a sad trip back home after being gone for a long time but the place was able to meet my needs and it was beyond my expectation. The breakfast buffet is awesome. very classy and elegant stay.

Lovely place to stay and the price is right.
9.5/10
4//5 stars

Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Badly designed buildings to host massive numbers of hotel guests and visitors. You feel like in a high school environment, waiting in cues at the reception desk, at the elevators and at the buffet, canteen style! Not a hotel for business travellers who look for efficiency.

For vegetarians: not much of choices and again, you need to request the chef to make the vegetarian dishes for you. Philippines has a beautiful collection of local dishes that used to be vegetarian, but now mixed with meat and fish. They must learn to get the meat and fish out of it and alls eaters to mix by themselves to satisfy their individual needs.

I was very glad to eat one local dish prepared by the Chef himself for me, at my request: Gatang Nanyong (Egg Plant) in thick coconut milk sauce served with vegetable friend rice and green peppers...hmmmm!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business