Actually I stayed in Crown 2009 but it not on the dates of stay anymore but still I would like to give me review about this place.
The rooms are unexpectedly with 2 queen size each for the deluxe room. It can fit 4 persons comfortably. When you are inside the room, you will be convinced that it is a 4 star hotel.
Location wise, this is great during the Sinulog Festival as it is very near Fuente Osmena.
If you like to buy souvenirs, Shamrock is walking distance.
The Skywalk is just on top of the hotel.
Breakfast is good but not the best, I would say it is pricey for what it offers.
What bothers me in this hotel is the elevator. You have to go up first before going down. Or you have to go up, then change elevator to go up again. I can be confusing. It wasnt well planned.
The lobby and the check in is very small for the number of the rooms. It is just too small. But then again, I will prefer a bigger room than a bigger lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From any point in Metro Cebu, whether day or night, one can easily spot the tallest hotel building in the country, Crown Regency Hotel & Towers. The flagship property of Crown Regency Hotels & Resorts stands at the heart of Metro Cebu where it dazzles the people below with its signature colorful lights outlining the 48-story building. Built with the vision of being a one-stop shop destination within a destination, this 4-star property features world-class health & wellness and entertainment amenities, 389 lavishly furnished guest rooms and suites, and sumptuous dining outlets. The hotel also features function rooms which can accommodate up to 600 guests. Home to the world-famous Sky Experience Adventure, this hotel is truly a must-see attraction for all guests and tourists alike. Enjoy the world’s first and only Edge Coaster ride, designed to give brave adventure enthusiasts an unmatched 360-view of the entire city. Catch a thrilling ride from one building to the next with the world’s first urban zipline or enjoy a nice walk from 37 floors high on the Sky Walk Extreme The hotel is conveniently located in close proximity to the city’s major commercial hubs and tourist destinations, and is only an hour’s car ride away from Mactan-Cebu International Airport. When you stay at Crown Regency Hotel & Towers, you’ll never want for more. Tour options are available at the Concierge. Airport pickup and drop off are available. Check-in time is at 2:00PM and check-out time is at 12:00noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotelopia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Crown Regency Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Hotel And Towers Cebu
- Regency Cebu City
- Cebu City Regency
- Crown Regency Hotel & Towers Cebu Island/Cebu City