Mango Park Hotel
Palladium Suites(Cebu City)
  • Room Service
Skyblue Hotel(Cebu City)
View Hotel
NS Royal Hotel(Cebu City)
View Hotel
St. Mark Hotel(Cebu City)
View Hotel
Rajah Park Hotel(Cebu City)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsoffer free breakfastpancitmini barshort stayswimmingpoolacboholayalaseminarcrshampoo
Reviewed 15 May 2014

theyre bed is so soft like i wanna lay down in there bed all day.its easy access on the main street also good for the budget.they have free breakfast.so if your travelling i can recommend you this.also its very near to clubs and bars if you love partying.

Room Tip: choose rooms not facing the streets
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lady d
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Reviewing hotels in the Philippines is always different from reviewing Thailand or Cambodia, because budget hotels are mostly a bit less maintained.
Anyway, why mixed feelings about this place, the hotel room was ok, but I think quite over priced, at a rate of 1800 pesos up (but lucky me I got a 20% discount for a standard room looking out to a concrete wall), and at this rate no fridge in the room. The rooms were 'normal' clean. Staff was very friendly but if something asked you could forget about a result.
Each morning I was woken up around 8 o'clock by a phone call from the restaurant telling me that the buffet breakfast was still open. I am on vacation and if I want the breakfast I will wake up myself. So it was pretty annoying to be woken up each morning! Even I asked the front desk to pass the message not to call me in the morning.
Drinking water was not refilled in the room for 2 days,,,, out of stock aws the answer. The day before check out I asked if I could pay by credit card, so I did not have to go to exchange, it would not be any problem. Next day, check out, credit card system was down since 3 days.
About the buffet breakfast, I read here in reviews that it was great. I went there one day at 8.30 and there was nothing, but than really nothing left any more. Ok, the boy prepared me scrambled eggs, and a mango. But I mean, thats not a breakfast buffet where I had paid for.
Swimming pool at rooftop is very relaxing, but just 1 beach chair, I was every day alone at the pool, so no problem, but if you are a couple you should share the only bed.... This I did not understand, why were there no other customers at the pool?
The neighbourhood gives at night a unsafe feeling, if you walk down to mango square where there restaurants and discos are, you will be certainly be aggressed by ladyboys.
So, staff is really friendly, but not at all efficient. And the rooms were ok but over priced.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sammypla
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed for 5 nights and 4 days with my family ( wife and kids ), and i would say our stay in the hotel is by far one of the best we had for 2014. Best maybe because they literally took care of my family while im busy with my work elsewhere. They offer breakfast buffet and their offerings are kid friendly, they have cerals, fruits, hot chocolate and even if hotdogs is not on the menu on one particular day, the chef offered to cook some for my kids. They also have an egg station where you can order eggs to your liking at no extra charge.

My wife told me that they have a pool, a mini pool exactly and most of the time why wife would bring my kids there and leisurely enjoy the cool water and the view ( the pool is on the roofdeck )

And what i like most is that the bellboys can do emergency errands when possible, i remember i asked a favor from one of their staff to get meds from a pharmacy ... no ifs, and buts he just went to the pharmacy and deliverr my meds to our room.

Another thing is that the location is great, it only took us less than 10 minutes to Ayala center, and if im not mistaken i paid like less than 60 pesos.

To wrap it up we will stay here again next year for the annual Sinulog festival.

Keep up the good work

Room Tip: Check out their caferteria menu, if your tired, no need to go elsewhere for your meal, they have affordable food items in the resto and is reasonably priced.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank morenosherwin
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel is newly renovated. While the number of rooms remain the same, the rooms have been upgraded with new linens, furniture and bathroom tiles. The hotel has a new restaurant too that offers comfort foods. Under its new management, the hotel promises to offer a new restaurant concept, and banquet packages that will be affordable. Watch out for this hotel when they launch their plans within the year!

Room Tip: The rooms on the 5th floor are convenient in a sense because they are just one floor away from the roof deck swimming pool.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2013

one of the budget-friendly hotels in Cebu. I prefer this hotel in terms of value and location. As it is along Mango street, its proximity to shopping malls, bars, cafe's, restos and even some tourist spots are within the reach. This hotel serves a buffet breakfast. Cleanliness is excellent. One of the hotels i would recommend to my family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo