“Italian heaven”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I went to La Tegola Busay branch to satisfy my pizza and pasta cravings. This particular branch is my favorite because it is quite off the beaten path and offers a spectacular view of Cebu City. They provide well-prepared meals in hefty servings. Their tomato soup was really good, with just the right amount of cheese and herbs. Their pasta was cooked perfectly and the pizza was very flavorful. For a moment, I forgot all about the spectacular view and just ate with much gusto! I have no complaints about the food because it was perfection. The one thing I think that they can improve is the bathroom. It is functional and all but it doesn't reflect the cozy and lovely interiors.

1  Thank Nuebe N
There are newer reviews for La Tegola

Reviewed 28 October 2013

years ago, i was a La Tegola patron. Been to all their branches in cebu (except for mactan), even to the one that got closed-up in Foodland... after leaving cebu and then coming back, i visited their resto in ayala terraces.. i got a bit disappointed. their pizza is not as cheesy as i could remember. i had better pizza in La Tegola but not this time. their free bruchetta however, still amazed me

1  Thank GingGing_Saging
Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

If you want to experience proper Italian food in Cebu City this is the right place to come! Bear in mind that you are not in Italy but the food taste very good! Pasta was cook to its perfection! It was Al Dente we were not sure what kind of pasta they used but it was good, it didn't taste rubbish and cheap. The risotto was also good. We ordered a house res wine and it wasn't baf either, it has got body despite being just a house wine. It is not very cheap here but sometimes you have to pay extra for quality!

1  Thank Tetskie
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I had pizza and pork ribs (if I remember correctly) for a very late lunch (around 3 pm) at the Terraces in Ayala. The pork ribs had a side dish of mashed potato, although the food attendant asked me if I wanted something else with the ribs. I asked how the mashed potato will be cooked and she said it will only be topped with cheese. So I said I'll go with that. When the meal did arrive and when I tasted the mashed potato, (for me) it was glorious. I told my cousins about it and they helped me devour the mashed potato. Needless to say, the mashed potato disappeared while more than a square inch of the ribs remained.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

They give a free bruschetta which is on focaccia bread, ah awesome, the manager is Italian from Toronto, very accommodating, for 80. Pesos more you can have twice as more of the bruschetta. Ordered a seafood pasta wrapped in foil, one order can fill 2 persons, the aircon is very good, the place cozy with the food and the service excellent, the pizza is so-so.