As I first step in Pacific Cebu Resort way back one year ago, I said to myself that the place was like being left behind the civilization. The place was quiet, dark, old, much hidden and even haunted (jokingly). To be honest, I am not even familiar with the resort even if I am a pure Cebuana. I, as a wanderer was wondering that maybe people come at this place because they want peace to unwind or relax from the hectic schedules on the city life or maybe because of the cheapest rate that the resort offers. But suddenly as I realize, that behind that hidden place was a paradise, a place that was naturally preserved, with a very charming ambiance that starts from the man made trees which welcomes you in the main road through the main lobby of the resort, that inviting breeze of the beach that keeps your bare feet on sands, that long walk on their long pier under the sun that will turn your white complexion into tan, and the very reliable service and smiles of each of the staffs, will probably be your reasons to keep coming back in the place.
So, as promised, I came back last August 2014 and what knocks me at the first place was that sudden change of Pacific Cebu Resort. What I have seen one year ago was far different from what I have seen at present. The place was clean, it’s more inviting, it looks livelier, and the room buildings where now painted with white that made it neat and good in the eyes and even the staffs are all wearing white (crossed fingers on rainy days). The good news to the techie people out there was that they now offer FREE WIFI unlike before that you have to buy internet cards so that you use their wifi. I already knew that it was naturally beautiful before but today it was more beautiful and I can see that there will be more and more upcoming changes in the near future for this resort because I have seen its potential. How I wish they can improve their beach and there is still water even at low tides so that to beach lovers like me, I can totally enjoy it under the heat of the sun the next time I’ll visit this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Cebu Resort - Come and experience a memorable vacation at the "hidden paradise" in Cebu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Cebu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Cebu Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Pacific Cebu Lapu
- Pacific Cebu Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island