I would definitely recommend the Be resorts to all my friends. The hotel is not as grand as Shangrila but it's neat and chic! The room rates are reasonable and my recent stay ( March 3-5) was an enjoyable experience for my 4 year old boy and sisters. The room was clean and spacious and air conditioning was great. All of the staff/ employees were very pleasant and accomodating. The waitress (Fatima) who served us for dinner was very polite and cheerful.
There is no shuttle that would take you to the city but the location was was reachable by taxis and jeepneys (til 8 pm). Cab fare (metered) from airport to Be resort costs about 140 pesos and going from hotel to SM costs about 220 pesos. Anyway, I'm sure you guys will not regret choosing this hotel. Have a great summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in our Cebu hotel's stylish accommodations while you simply recharge and get away from it all. Find yourself in a higher state of bliss as you experience Be Resorts Mactan's award-winning and contemporary interior design. Beyond the comfort and elegance of Be Resorts rooms is an extensive list of amenities that make your experience at Be Resorts Mactan a memorable and pleasurable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your Be Resorts - Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Resorts - Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Mactan
- Be Resorts - Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island