Booked for CNY weekend this year, but had to leave after the first night as our expectation did not match with what we found at BE Resort.
Although airport pick up and check in went very smooth and without problems the overall quality is what is lacking. We have a completely different understanding of what a Resort is and should provide to its guests. Food quality (we had lunch at the pool side) was really bad, breakfast (the next morning) as well, juices were not fresh and tasted badly, too. The so called Restaurant was literally part of the Hotel lobby, so it was very busy and noisy. To reach the pool and beach area you also had to pass the "Restaurant". It seemed that the staff was unable to cope with their assigned duties, whereas some of them tried at least. As said, we left BE Resort on the second day right after breakfast and moved to another Resort 200 m down the road, where we enjoyed the rest of the CNY weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in our Cebu hotel's stylish accommodations while you simply recharge and get away from it all. Find yourself in a higher state of bliss as you experience BE Resort, Mactan's award-winning and contemporary interior design. Beyond the comfort and elegance of BE Resort, Mactan rooms is an extensive list of amenities that make your experience at BE Resort, Mactan a memorable and pleasurable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and getaroom.com so you can book your BE Resort, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Resorts - Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Lapu
- Microtel Hotel Mactan
- BE Resort, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island