BE Resort, Mactan
US$298
US$267
US$253
Agoda.com
Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$120
Travelocity
US$77
US$64
Agoda.com
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$57
Agoda.com
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
Agoda.com
Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
All reviewsinfinity poolflat screen tvenjoyed my staywhite sandmactan islandbuffet breakfast isnice poolnice resorta bit priceyshrinebathtubdipjeepneybilliardsrestomskid
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2009

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2009

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed 17 August 2009

I only stayed for a night on this particular trip, it was almost an hour ride from mainland Cebu. I hesitated to go on actually because of the hotel's distance from the city but still did.

When I entered the hotel lobby I was cheerfully greeted by a staff then I approached the front desk, which was at that time handled by a trainee, the lady was trying to look for my booking but for whatever reason she couldn't find it on their system. May I suggest to the management not to leave trainees alone especially in guest check-ins.

When I reached my room, It was a WOW because it's really clean and i loved the pastel colors used in the interiors. Everything in the room was beautiful!

Breakfast was not that satisfying...I waited for like 10 minutes before being approached by restaurant attendants, and all tables were dirty..full of soiled dishes that were not removed immediately. Then, I waited again because the front desk was not able to give me a breakfast coupon when I checked-in so the restaurant attendant cannot give me food. Thanks to the lady supervisor who was pregnant at that time. She was very hospitable and considerate, she personally went to the front desk and got the meal ticket for me.

But overall, it was a good stay with the hotel. Beautiful lobby, very refreshing and full of colors! and the service is considerable with their rate.

I just hope that next time the hotel will have creative way of blocking the "too much" wind, cuz it was too windy when i visited. But the ocean view was really fantastic!

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled solo