I have never written a review before, but after my stay in Abaca, I really have to write one for them as i have too much to say about this lovely hotel. This trip was to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, therefore, I want something special. Before our arrival, Abaca has already offered us a very special dinner & spa package. However, we did not confirm the package before our arrival, but our butler has set up a table for us in one of the cabana at the poolside for dinner upon our arrival (we arrived at 4pm). We decided to take the dinner & spa package one hour before dinner but our butler still could manage to arrange a very nice and romantic dinner for us. They pulled out one of the daybed in one of the cabana and set up a table for us, with candles all around the infinity pool. Perfect setting for our celebrating dinner. The dinner was wonderful, very nice food with good portion.
On our second day of our stay, we spent most of our time in the cabana and followed by Spa in later afternoon. We decided to go try something local for dinner in the evening and our butler was very helpful and arranged a taxi for us. We were offered a complimentary dessert when we returned from dinner. Sweet!!!
Since our flight was at 10pm in the evening on our last day in the hotel and they were unable to offer us late check out due to availability. Abaca was able to offer us to stay in the cabana till 8pm after we check out without extra charge. We stayed in cabana for the entire afternoon and we were surprised to receive complimentary foot massage and a bottle of sparkling wine from them as well. Abaca also arranged one of the poolside room for us to wash up and dress up before dinner. We had our last dinner in the restaurant before heading to the airport. Our butler gave us a very nice bag of seashell as gift just before we left....
Our experience staying in Abaca is awesome, although our stay in the hotel costs more than anything else in the area, but it is all worthy. Every time we left our room, our room was being cleaned with new towels. Their staff are very efficient comparing to other parts of Php. It is great that even my fussy husband is fully satisfied and happy about the hotel. My husband and I had a wonderful and romantic time in the resort. I love Abaca and their stuff so much.... I will definitely come back again if i go to Cebu again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island