Overall, Abaca struck me as a place that takes great pride in quality AND service. Sure, you pay more but the service is 6-star. We ordered fast food delivery (Jolibee) for lunch – when the delivery was here, the butlers actually unpacked the food and assembled them onto proper plates with the appropriate cutleries before bringing it into our villa.
Please go to my blog twiceasdelicious http://wp.me/p1GkyL-cD to view the detailed review with photos of the villa, food and Abaca restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island