As with the previous reviewer, our family found Abaca so good, I am reluctant to write about it. All the other feedbacks hold true--- lovely spacious rooms, outstanding food, exceptional sincere service. Special thanks to Raffy and Angelo.
We are a family of four with two small children. We may not be the usual clientele the resort would have, but the staff made it extra accommodating for us and for our kids. Would definitely return for a couple’s retreat next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island