From airport meeting to departure Abaca lived up to the expectations of service and relaxation. Staff cannot do enough for you, literally running to fetch things for you or making sure you have everything you need.
Rooms are great, staff amazing and food and drinks all top notch. Raffy and Angelo are great and deserve credit for the effort they go to. The Chef (forget his name) was also great and made sure to catch up each day to see if there were any special requests he could do for us.
ONLY little down side is no beach and not really any activities at the resort. Its really all about relaxing in or by the pool. But activities can be arranged easily if needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island