From start to finish Abaca really shows off its quality. The rooms are fantastic we stayed in both the standard room and also got upgraded to a villa which was savage. Staff couldn't be more helpful if they tried they will literally do any thing for you just ask. They made a big fuss over us as it as our honeymoon and my wife's birthday. Breakfast was amazing especially the french toast brioche and really great coffee. Dinner was lovely with nice complimentary cocktails after. The Spa was really good with fantastic massages. It rained constantly when we were there so didn't get the chance to make full use of the pool and cabanas but we loved every minute of our stay anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island