My husband and I decided to return to Mactan to celebrate our first anniversary. Since Shangrila was fully booked, we decided to shorten our stay there and transfer to Abaca (instead of changing rooms). It was the best decision ever! Abaca provides fantastic service! We wanted to stay longer! The room that we stayed in is huge! Everything you ever need is there. It's like heaven on earth. Breakfast can be served at your preferred time. There is no time limit. It can also be served in your room if you do not want to go out. The restaurant offers great food. We tried the boneless short ribs and we were just too happy! We will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island