Your stay at Abaca starts with a clean/ luxury pick-up and once you enter the large gates at the entrance you are transported into an enclave of lushness, tranquility, unparallelled service and a seamless check-in that seems not to have happened! (Thanks Glenn)
The rooms are large, very clean and Philippine chic; extremely comfortable+++, with views over the pool to the sea.
The food for all meals is superb, excellent size servings of highest quality produce from an imaginative menu. Bouquets to Chef Wade and his staff.
The days are spent lounging: either in the room , on the balcony or in the pool-side cabanas, a perfect place to relax and unwind. Activities are available but why leave your perfect cabana?
The butler service (thanks Arron) is unsurpassed, your every need attended to. The butlers most attentive and never too intrusive.
The novelty of being called Sir christian name and Ma'am christian name never tires.
If you have to visit Cebu/ Mactan Is. you must stay here, the neighbouring resorts though highly rated and cheaper do NOT compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abaca, one of the most exclusive boutique resorts is located in the beautiful central Philippines on Mactan Island. Abaca is a tropical hideaway that offers the tranquility of very private deluxe suites set in a lush tropical oceanfront retreat. In addition to the spacious suites and villas, guests enjoy full luxury spa and restaurant experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Abaca Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abaca Boutique Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Abaca Boutique Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island