The Bellavista Hotel
Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$250
US$78
US$64
Agoda.com
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$50
Agoda.com
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$57
Agoda.com
Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$64
Agoda.com
Haruhay Dream Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$36
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrooftop poolbasic hotelclose to the airportfree shuttle service to the airportreasonable ratesstaff went out of their waycebu airportmactan islanda bit tiredmin drivebrewed coffeefresh fruitbreakfast was includedphilippinesdoormanfigym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2013

We arrived to the hotel and were greeted warmly.

The hotel is a little old but very clean, more like the 50s type
The price for the night was P2640 with breakfast .. But the breakfast was not the best really, I just ate fruit and toast.
Rooms are very adequate for the price and well presented.
We would stop there again for a few days but, unless they have better cooks in the kitchen, we would give the food a miss.

Room Tip: Food isn't the best.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2013

If you want to get a good service at the reception and have a decent sleep for at least 6 hours - avoid this hotel at all costs! First of all lets talk about the reception. The people are not too happy that you are checking into their hotel - I wonder why!!! You have to pay the entire stay's price upfront. Maybe its their strategy of making sure that their guests don't run away after seeing the room. As for the rooms - I cant even imagine how people can stay here. Certainly not for any decent couple or family! Maybe something close to a lousy bachelor pad. The beds constantly give you feedback when you toss and turn (trust me you WILL toss and turn being unable to sleep) and you might even feel like you're on a boat in choppy waters. Ok so how about the bathroom? DIRTY (sums up the toilet and the bathtub). As for the water from the shower - strong smell of metal which tells me that the pipes are old and rusted. The breakfast is so bad that I almost wanted to throw up mid morning. The housekeeping guys are terrible too. Shabbily dressed and bad behavior is their trademark. I had some bad experiences which I don't even want to explain in this public forum. I think I know what this hotel is probably famous for looking at the characters who checked in. There could be some shady places around the hotel too.

By the way, no internet in the room. There's wifi only in the lobby. But you need to find the "right spot" to get connected. The lobby is not air conditioned so make sure you're dressed to be in a sauna. You can even see the people at the front desk fanning themselves thanks to the stuffiness.

IF you want value for money and a good place to stay - check in to the hotel right opposite this. Its called goldberry suites and since some of my business associates were staying there I could personally look at a world of difference. I will NEVER EVER return back to Bellavista in my life.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the road are noisy. You will constantly hearing vehicles honking.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Raj R
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very convenient 5 mins to the airport and free shuttle back and port. Love the free breakfast, and i wish their free wifi can be use also in the room not just in the lobby and in their cafe, but beside from that i love this hotel.

Next time i'll be in cebu i will stay here again.

Definitely recommend this to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Shoulacey_98516
Reviewed 9 April 2013

This is a very basic hotel, nothing fancy. It's very close to the airport. What's best in my opinion is they offer free shuttle to and from the airport. They even give us a ride to the hotel the first night we stayed even though we didn't scheduled a pick up. Free breakfast buffet is a plus :) saving us a few $$$. We stayed here from our Boracay trip to catch a flight the following day. Great location, very helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 25 February 2013

ok so this was my 4th time in lapu lapu was never happy with the other hotels i stayed especially the lancastor but this one i really liked great location close too 2 malls and many resturants worth eating at bank machine right across the street with armed securitty right in front off itt very safe the free breakfast buffet was satasfactory service in this hotel is very good the staff went out off there way a few times too make me very happy iff you stay here iff you need anything with your room just ask for richard he will look after everything for you guranteed at the price you cant go wrong with this hotel

Room Tip: just ask for off the main street but even there not bad
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple