“Not so good as i expected.”

JPark Island Resort & Waterpark, Cebu
Ranked #7 of 30 Hotels in Lapu Lapu
Nannestad Municipality, Norway
“Not so good as i expected.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2011

This hotel are more for Korean visitors. The food should be more international, western.
Its not alowed for adults to slide with small children if they need help in yhe childrens poolslide. Not for familys with children under 5 yrs. Next time we go to Shangrilla Mactan insted.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank copycat31

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2011

my kids love it...so i love it. The rooms are average. The furnitures white and has a touch of turquoise. Watch out for the water from the shower. You just have to let it run a bit. The first flow is quite yellowish. The food is also average. The amenities are another thing. Toddlers will enjoy the tiny water slides of the pirates cove. Teens and adults will enjoy the three slides of different levels. And they made up for the little flaws.

• Stayed March 2011
Independence, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2011

We were at the resort during chinese new year's it was alot of fun the rooms are awesome the staff was great water park was also alot of fun. They have a super buffet as well.

Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank FordManMikel
makati
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2011

wonderful place... buffet is excellent! with wide variety of delicious cuisines. Room was very clean, peaceful and with 36" LCD TV!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank livingthedream8
Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2011

Wow, the room was soooo huge. It feels like we're in the real PALACE. We're treated as queen and king. All the staff is outstanding. Water Park is exceptional. I've been in Europe, Hongkong and Malaysia and this is hotel is incomparable.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PardsPhilippines
philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2011

To celebrate my son's baptism we stayed at Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort and Spa. They have one of the most efficient and accommodating staff in the hotel industry. We were met with very helpful valet attendant. The front desk personnel were very efficient and friendly. They made us feel truly welcomed. When this hotel first opened my friends and I checked this hotel out and we didn't get the same kind of warmth then. I guess a lot has changed since they first opened to the public. Even the uniforms of the staff were different. It was then black and dreary now this time around they were dressed pleasantly! :) Checking in was no hassle thanks to a very well trained staff. One of the most efficient front desk staff I've ever encountered.

The suite room was totally to our liking! My son had a grand time playing in the walk in closet that led to the spacious bathroom pretending that it was his own military base. It was also nice to have two large LCD TVs with cable one for my son and my mom. No remote control battles while we were there. :)

Food was great! The buffet breakfast was excellent! There were a wide array of food to choose from The fresh fruits and juices was my mother's favorite.

Of course the waterpark was a big hit with my son. We spent most --ALL- of our time there although there were a lot to be done-should have done while there! They have a wonderful pool that I wanted to try but couldn't at that point since I had to watch my son having a grand time at the Waterpark. The slides , lazy river, tidal pool and the other attractions in the waterpark were safe and fun for children to spend time in. There were enough lifeguards to make you feel confident to drink you soda and take a bite of their delicious pizza.. Life vests were also available for adults and kids to use. Not the biggest waterpark I have been but one of the cleanest and safest. If you are in Cebu you might want to try the waterpark in this hotel. They have day use rates with buffet which we will definitely try next time or cabanas to rent.

We just want to go back experience the warmth of the sun, sand and people at Imperial Waterpark Resort and Spa but my son has other ideas tho. He said. ' I want to live here!' :)

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank mommyofbuzz
Olympia, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2010

my kids had a blast. they enjoyed the waterpark and my husband & me we're able to relax too...

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
#9 of 41 in Mactan Island
Be Resorts - Mactan
Be Resorts - Mactan
#14 of 30 in Lapu Lapu

Been to JPark Island Resort & Waterpark, Cebu? Share your experiences!