“Never go this resort” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mactan Blue Reef Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lapu Lapu
Mactan Blue Reef Resort
Ranked #29 of 30 Hotels in Lapu Lapu
“Never go this resort”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

Entry: there was reservation but guests who came ahead of the person who had the receipt were not able to enter the resort. 10 pax as considered excess of the number of pax per reservation walk out. it's a big shame to your customer's guests. those guests were your possible prospect clients but turn to be your loss.

Exit: Only one ID was available and it happened that the owner of the said ID went out ahead of the others due to availability of transportation. some were cleaning up the table before leaving. it was my drivers license ID so I need to get back so that I can drive back home. I was really upset of the staff. they are all rude. I was asking to any head or the owner so I can talked and raised my concerned but they refused.

I went home without any enjoyment on that day. the service ruined our party. next time, better go to other resort and WILL NO LONGER GO TO THIS BLUE REEF RESORT. guys don't waste your time when you have a beach party. look for the best one and not here.

VERY INCOMPETENT SERVICE. UNSATISFACTORY...

Stayed June 2013
19 Thank gBA_smart

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Cebu
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

The staff is rude especially Ms Tampus. I was asking for a manager to discuss a concern with the resort but I was told that the manager is only available between 8am-5pm on weekends. I can't believe that this resort has no supervisor and manager on duty during weekdays and at night. Definitely, I'm not going back to this resort again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
15 Thank Dave C

Travellers are raving about these Lapu Lapu hotels

Glasgow, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

I have never felt strongly enought about a place to write a review before but this place needs people to know how bad it is...
It is so dirty and full rubbish. The staff took things which they would not allow in the resort e.g utensils require to eat our food... when leaving they would not give them back and lied to us saying they were taking out of the resort but after threatining to take it further about the disgusting facilities and constant hidden costs ... they open the drawer and gave back our utensils having them all along and using foul language to us on departre. It doesnt feel safe, welcoming or clean. We only went there cause of the cheap entry and wish we had paid a few extra pesos for a nicer place. It is low budget but no worth it. Take care if you go there and bring your cleaning materials cause its not been cleaned in a LONG time!!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
12 Thank STEPHANIE K
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012 via mobile

We went there last Sunday for us to relax and get away from the troubles in the city. When we arrived there i'm kind of disappointed of what i saw. The pictures and the way they present the resort in heir website is very nice. The place is clean and all. But going there, we saw the complete opposite. It's DIRTY! Sorry if i emphaszed it but its whati saw. Trash everywhere especially in the cottages. Its really obvious that the place was not maintained properly. It's actually a nice place if they just clean the place properly ang maintain their facilities. The only time that we enjoyed the place was during nighttime where only a few people left and the place was cleaned.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
13 Thank Mike Matthew Ia... C
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

They have the worst customer service and aside from that they have a deceiving marketing tactics that will caught u off guard. I don't have a plan of coming back to this place and i wont recommend it. Definitely the worst place to stay in Cebu. They have the rudest staffs and the dirtiest slide. I definitely agree to those negative comments. I regret that I haven't read those comments first before going there. Please do yourself a favor... don't go to this place.

Room Tip: the room is dirty
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
17 Thank Mary ann R
Torbay
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

I went for a day out here was nice in the sea but the huts were unclean and needed a good pressure washing down, the staff were the rudest people I have even met in the many trips to the Philippines, very unfriendly and plain rude....... demanded we paid think it was 400 peso plus per person and kinda funny but my american friend spent 20 minutes having to fill out there crappy entrence form which asked for everything you can think of including what your job was home address phone emails where your staying really was scary what they forced him to fill in he said why we got to fill all this in and they wouldnt answer just spoke to each other like and ignored us but kept on demanding we filled each thing in. horrible staff unclean place.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
14 Thank johnwayno
Chocowinity
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

I was there for a beach party. The staff is slow to respond for getting inside for the beach party, but the facilities are nice. It is a fun place to swim and enjoy a relaxing time. The changing rooms and comfort rooms are not the best and do need work, but the facilities are clean and maintained for the parties. Admission is not expensive and can handle larger crowds.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
#1 of 4 in Cordova
EGI Resort and Hotel
EGI Resort and Hotel
#27 of 30 in Lapu Lapu

Been to Mactan Blue Reef Resort? Share your experiences!