“ocean deep yeh and my girl friend and me forever and ever my love will see you throuh”

Feel Deep Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel Deep is a PADI certified dive shop. Partnered with a growing network of dive shops and resorts across the Philippines, we give more choices back to the diver with flexible pricing for dive locations, equipment, transportation, and accommodations. Drop your finger on the Philippine map, and if there’s something to see underwater, we’ll do our best to make it happen within your budget.
ksa jeddadh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 17 November 2011

ilke more food relaxing and my dilike i hate very sunset

Visited November 2011
1 Thank michaelKsaJeddadh

• Korean first
Hong Kong
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice Beach”
Reviewed 1 November 2011

It is safe for children to scuba dive near the private beach of the Hotel

Visited October 2011
1 Thank VicHongKong
Hong Kong, China
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very good padi instructor”
Reviewed 17 May 2011

I got my Padi Open Water license through Feel Deep in Cebu. My instructor Natalia is perfect - very good instructor, patient, empathetic, very clear with her instruction, fun to hang out with, at times kinda strict. She made me swam 8 full laps in the swimming pool to get passed the swimming test, hardest part of the program for me, no kidding. My other friends got the license from other parts of Southeast Asia told me their instructors really went easy on them, you paid and you got the license. But with Feel Deep, they follow quite strictly with the Padi requirement, which is a good thing, after all we are talking about your own life underwater.

Another dive master Jimbo is also very good, he followed us to our dive and volunteered to take picture for us.

We had a great time with them and would definitely go back!

Visited June 2010
1 Thank bilbilbo
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Scuba Diving Cebu with Feel Deep Scuba Diving”
Reviewed 28 January 2010

Me and my wife wanted to have an adventure trip last Christmas. We were looking for a warm place so we decided to search the internet to look for tropical vacation places. Our first pick was Thailand but we have been there a few years back. So we wanted to try something new. We googled Mactan Island, Cebu Philippines and there were so many resorts and diveshops in this island. As we were browsing the websites we found this cool site www.feeldeeper.com - Feel Deep Scuba Diving. We emailed them our plan and got a quick response complete with accomodation, Transportation and Diving. They planned everything for us, we even got to do a Nitrox course with them and from Mactan they brought us to this very beautiful place called Moalboal. We had great dives, Sting rays, Turtles, and Jacks. I really want to thank the Feel Deep Staff for keeping us safe and giving us a 5 star experience. We will surely come back to the Philippines.

5 Thank ScubaAdventurer