“Great Chinese Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Lapu Lapu
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Description: Tea of Spring offers a selection of traditional, contemporary, herbal, vegetarian and fragrant Chinese cuisine in a timelessly elegant and stylish setting, complemented with a wide selection of loose-leaf teas.
Vadodara, India
“Great Chinese Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

Their Chinese food is one of the best, i go for a conference every year since 2011, and i enjoy their food the most, great good and great service.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bohol Island, Philippines
“Good food and excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Hotel restaurants always tend to be a luxury for us, however we were surprised with our first trip here in March how relatively cheap it was for us to eat here. We have been back 3 times since and always seem to order the same food. The spicy pork with eggplant, and fragrant chicken go very well together and when served with some rice is a great meal for 2. Live seafood is very expensive and probably not worth the journey, however the menu has plenty of other options to keep you interested. We always head to Cowrie cove first for the buy 1 take 1 happy hour then move up to the restaurant.
I have never been at the restaurant when it been very busy and don't really understand why, seems like some of the better restaurants in Cebu still remain unexplored (maybe its perception of price?)

• Visited June 2013
Cephalonia, Greece
“good chinese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

stayed in the resort and was tired to go outside of the hotel complex so decided to try their chinese restaurant. the price is kinda expensive but you pay good price for good food and the ambience. their service was prompt and the food that i enjoyed most was the fried rice with anchovies, duck with plum sauce and their pork spare ribs with black pepper.

they also provided plastic and colorful utensils for my kid which was a surprise for a chinese restaurant.

this place us right across the their restaurant where they serve breakfast so if that us full, you can request to be seated in the chinese restaurant while taking your breakfast buffet. the chinese restaurant's aircon is actually much cooler so if you don't mind a little walk when you get your breakfast, ask the staff to sit you there.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank avidflyer88
Makati
“Will dine again soon :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

The best not because Tea Spring is part of Shangri-La Hotel. But because the first time I visited the place I fell in love with their Mactan Ice Tea, I don't know what's with the ice tea that keeps me coming back to this place whenever I visit Cebu City. I love the interior and how the staff assist costumers. Servings of the food worth every penny you spend.

• Visited November 2012
Manila
“Chinese Food for any Season”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

I had a chance to try out this restaurant twice during my recent 2 night stay at the Shangri-la Mactan last Feb 15-17. The first time was dinner on the first night and the second time was lunch on the second day. They have very good dimsum but it is only served during lunchtime. I tried the steamed shrimp dumpling ( hakao ) and the bean curd roll and both were yummy. I also sampled their yang chao fried rice and it was also good. During my first time, the waiter got my order incorrectly and gave me the wrong dish but the restaurant made up for it by giving me a free dessert ( mango puree with tapioca ). I suggested that they have the dimsum even during the dinner time just like what some Chinese restaurants do in Manila. Nothing to lose but everything to gain.

• Visited February 2013