“good chinese food”

Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Lapu Lapu
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tea of Spring offers a selection of traditional, contemporary, herbal, vegetarian and fragrant Chinese cuisine in a timelessly elegant and stylish setting, complemented with a wide selection of loose-leaf teas.
Hong Kong, China
“good chinese food”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

the place is good but not good enough for me especially when i live in hongkong, i guess i'm just a little picky when it comes to chinese food.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Cebu City, Philippines
“UNDERWHELM experience...”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I don't know even hot to start this rating...
I really WORRY when I see comments like "good" or I see a certificate of excellency and my experience is totally opposite.
I guess it all depends on everybody's standards.
I have been to several Chinese restaurants around the world and few of my favorite restaurants in the world are actually in China, but I really rather go to McDonalds (and I HATE McDonalds) than repeating a meal here.

I called for a reservation and after giving my name, I was given a list of restrictions regarding my reservation in case of being delayed, that I almost decided not to go.
As you arrive, the hostess great you very efficiently and bring you to your table... and that is the last time you had good service.
Eventually the waiter came, I had a few questions about the "signature dishes" and he couldn't answer any, so I decided to venture...

• The Two-flavors wonton soup was "OK"

• The Stir-fried scallops with walnuts and Min Chen West Lake long jing tea (On of the signature dishes) was actually a catastrophe! a total absence of flavor and the scallops undercooked, the walnuts tasted like they were roasted in motor oil, impossible to eat (picture attached)

• Stir-fried prawns, Sichuan style, they were "OK"

• The mixed garlic vegetable, were only two vegetables and the garlic impossible to find

Besides this, the waiters don't follow, don't clean the table after you finish, the noise of the place is really high and the kids playing with the chopsticks beating the china and the table in at least 3 tables was absolutely irritating.

The most shocking part of the all experience, was a waiter cleaning the A/C vents in the middle of the service and of course a picture is attached too.

The restaurant looks nice? Yes
The food looks nice? Yes

But unfortunately that is about it..!
Do not waist your time, energy and money going to this place.

• Visited June 2014
Tokyo, Japan
“good food reasonably priced”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

went here for it was the most reasonably priced restaurant among all resto in Shangrila Mactan Cebu. Ordered dimsum, beef pepper, chicken pao and some porridge. All great, we enjoyed it a lot.

The staff served with great hospitality.

Geoje, South Korea
“Best Chinese food we've ever had!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This place was so good! We went there quite a few times and loved everything on the menu. The service was wonderful. The only thing i would recommend is to take a jacket as the aircon was quite cold on every visit.

Visited February 2014
Dubai
“Duck it!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Excellent Peking Duck served over two courses. Recommend the large bottles of Tsingtao to wash it down.

Visited February 2014