Except for one minor confusion in the reservation, we had one great enjoyable stay at Crimson Resort. The room we stayed in was a Garden Suite. It was well-appointed with a large bathroom. The resort personnel are well-trained to make customers feel pampered. Food is great, but could be a little pricey.
One tip to avoid hassles, do not rely solely on the online booking in making the reservations. Better to call Crimson Resort directly to confirm reservation. They do not update their website often, thus, a promo that has expired is still in their website. Thus, we booked based on the promo offered in the website. This became the source of confusion. But they did apologize and owned up to the oversight. Despite this, we will definitely go back to this resort, the next time will be staying longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island