The best thing about this place is the food. Food here is great. I wanted to hug the chef..ha ha. The prices are reasonable except for the buffet which is way over priced. Other than that the resort is great. It is still very new and that is good. The rooms are very nice with great bathrooms. The beach and pool are nice. But, nothing like plantation bay which has so many pools. The food and rooms, though, are better at Crimson. The service is great from everyone there. It is full of Koreans which is fine. They seem very polite and quiet. I guess that is where they do their marketing. We stayed there twice and the second time there the internet was very slow in room 115. But, the previous week when in room 25 it was super fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Ctrip TA so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island