my husband and i stayed in this resort from may 23-28, 2011. the resort is along a small and private beach by the sea. it is far from the city center and quite a distance from the main road so it is really conducive to rest and relaxation. it has two infinity pools for both adults and children. the rooms are comfortable and spacious. there are many lounging hairs and cabanas all around for you to laze on. the resort itself is well-planned, clean and well-maintained. the staff are courteous and the service is good. the buffet is sumptuous and delectable. while there are a lot of guests, no one bothers you and you could have a peaceful walk along the beach or around the resort, either in the early morning or even late at night as the premises are well-lighted.security in coming in and out of the resort is tight so that gives you a sense of being safe. it's really a nice place to relax and retreat from the daily hassles of life. i give it a thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island