Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan
US$321
US$298
Agoda.com
Waterfront Airport Hotel and Casino(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$234
US$77
US$64
Agoda.com
Eloisa Royal Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$57
Agoda.com
Dulcinea Hotel and Suites(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$50
Agoda.com
Goldberry Suites & Hotel(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
Haruhay Dream Resort(Lapu Lapu)(Great Value!)
US$36
  • Pool
4,176 results
All reviewsazure barsaffron cafevilla hostplunge pooldeluxe garden roomfoam partygolf cartkids clubbreakfast buffetbeach areabeach frontwater sportsjet skiisland hoppingcebu citytempoactivities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I have been to many hotels. The Crimson Resort, Mactan rates at top of my list. We were greeted by two beautiful ladies and a wonderful staff that handled our bags as it came in and dropped it off to my room. The breakfast buffet served all my favorite dishes and more. I stayed in the Garden Suite. The room was clean and very spacious. House keeping did a great job daily. Laundry service was very quick to pick up and returned neatly folded or on a hanger. Dinner at Saffron was delicious. They had a wide selection of fresh fruits and deserts to choose from. I would spend most my nights unwinding at Scores Sports Bar. Comfortable atmosphere and a friendly staff. I even got to know them by name. Kudos to the night staff at Scores. I would look foward to unwinding at Scores after a long day. Check out could have been a little more organized. Overall, I would highly recommend the Crimson. Great job to the staff and management. Thank you for a great experience.

108  Thank TanoApix
CrimsonGM, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2011

Dear TanoApix,

I'm delighted to hear you had such a great time at the resort and we exceeded your expectations. I like you feel that the two girls we have at the reception area really make for a super greeting, their natural smiles are priceless.

I will also pass on your kudos to the night staff at Score, I'm sure they will be very happy to hear their service was appreciated.

As far as the checkout we do know it is an issue, as a young hotel that is quickly getting busier we have realized that we need an additional checkout desk in the lobby during the rush hours. I have spoken with our purchasing staff and hope that on your next visit the desk will be in place and regardless of the hour you will find a quick and painless checkout.

Again, thank you for your kind words and I hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

First things first, I hope the Management can provide Airport-Hotel v v as part of their package. Anyway, to start off, the moment we arrived, we were greeted warmly and were sent to our rooms via Golf Cart! We stayed in one of their Garden Suites. The bed was so comfortable and we even had flat screen tv on our bathroom, how cozy. The room decoration were tastefully done and each piece of furniture truly fitted the theme/ambiance of the entire resort. We had buffet lunch, it was good and worth the money. I was really surprised that during our stay most of the guests were Koreans. The overall stay was really nice although i'd really like to comment on the time that we were there, I think the resort accommodates Group Events as there were a lot of people who *we think* had their Group/Teambuilding. From quiet and relaxing, we found it a little annoying and unpleasant on the ears while we were lounging at the pool area. Anyway, the pool was really nice and gave us a view of the beach but it was too shallow for my taste, at 4ft.

By the way, the resort generously offers Free shuttle service going back to and forth SM Cebu and Ayala Cebu.

Breakfast buffet was really superb, however there were a lot of people on our last day at Crimson and the Buffet Line for the SEATS were long, really long and it was kind of awkward that we were seated near the line were most of the people looked at us while we were eating, I hope the management could address this one systematically so the visitors won't have to wait too long as well. Kudos though on the freshly made pastries the hotel offers daily esp Croissants, really soft and moist :)

Me and my boyfriend loved this place as it was truly relaxing, will definitely come back, SOON. :)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
108  Thank carla07carla
CrimsonGM, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2011

Dear carla07carla,

Thank you for all of your comments and I will review each and every one of them, I think your comment of the transfers has been voiced by others and we will probably see if there is a way to run a shuttle service to and from the airport.

You were correct, it was a team building for one of our corporate clients and this was the first event close to the pool and we have already decided that we will move these events to other areas of the property. It was comments like your which had us re-evaluate our policy.

Also your comment on the breakfast buffet line has been looked at along with other guest comments about this and we will be starting as of today an additional breakfast area for our Villa guests which may relieve some of the pressure on our coffee shop during breakfast.

I am very glad to see your overall stay was great and we look forward to inviting you back one of these days.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

I loved it here,the food was just fantastic,from wherever you are from there is food that you will like,the villa that i stayed in was very very nice,great views over the sea and beach and a great little pool,the room was very clean and the room service was great,i could have moved in forever,the staff were all very friendly and would do anything to help,nice beach bar and sports bar very good,plenty to do but also a great place to relax and chill,i have been to a lot of resorts around Asia and this is the best so far,its just the right size not to busy just right,i The spa is a very nice place to spend some time, so relaxing,i also had some laundry done and it came back like brand new, will be back and very soon,thank you so much crimson for a great time.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
91  Thank mark63mark
CrimsonGM, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2011

Dear mark63mark,

Glad to see you had such a great time while here at Crimson, and it seems you got to try most of our outlets..glad the service for you was so great.

I know what you mean about the laundry....I get my clothes done there and as someone who has lived in hotels for way too long I can attest to the fact that they do a great job.

We look forward to your return the next time you have the opportunity to relax in Cebu.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Having been to Cebu before and stayed at the Shangri-la Mactan (which for years was my all time favorite hotel resort), I was a little reserved about staying at the Crimson. Upon arrival though I could see what all the rave reviews are all about. The ocean view backdrop that greets you as soon as you step out of the car instantly turns you to full holiday mode. Staff were friendly and attentive. Our check in was so fast I would say it was instantaneous. Though the property size itself is not as large as the Shangrila, we were driven into our villa by a little golf cart buggy (these are available to take you to and from during rainy periods too!).

I highly recommend the villas for those who want to splurge. They are truly the best part of the resort and are nothing short of spectacular - private, roomy, beautifully decorated and include your personal private plunge pools that come in very handy after a hot day out.

Internet: Free wifi throughout the hotel but mobile is a little choppy in certain parts of the resort though not a major concern.

Transport: Did not try the shuttle as a friend graciously provided transport during our stay but our one taxi ride back from the main city of Cebu was charged at a 'fixed' rate as the driver said there will be no one riding back! Once in Crimson though I would say maximize your time in the resort rather than going to the city.

Food/spa: Breakfast buffet that was included in our room rate had a good selection. I personally found the menu expensive. Ditto with the Spa.

Room Tip: If you want to splurge, I highly recommend the villas
93  Thank KimberlyGM
CrimsonGM, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2011

Dear Nat0 123,

Glad to see you gave us a try and we lived up to your expectations. I agree, everyday when I come to work I see that view of the ocean and I'm happy to be here.

Of all the great comments I noticed your issue with the Spa and the F&B pricing. We are in the process of working on this and one of our menus at Score Sports Bar will be finished this week and the other menu at Azure by the water in two to three weeks. The Spa is offering discounts currently and we will be launching a "specials" menu shortly. I hope you will find the time to come back and let me know what you think.

We look forward to having you back and when you arrive have the receptionist give me a call, I would like to say Hi.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

The resort is a few minutes away from the airport. I came here to conduct training for their Accounting Staff. They let me stay in a deluxe room and provided my full-board meals. The experience was great because I was treated as a paying guest. Staff are very friendly and courteous. My room was very clean and spacious. It has hot and cold shower, bath tub, hair dryer. Bed was comfortable.

I wasn't able to enjoy the beach, the pool, or the spa because this was a business trip. What I enjoyed the most was the food and their frozen yoghurt. They had a variety of salads, bread, pasta, desserts, fruits. It was a great experience and I would definitely come back for vacation when I have the money! :)

91  Thank auds817

Dear auds817,

I'm glad your working vacation was a good one, we appreciate your hard work in helping us with the new accounting system.

In the future if you would like to come back and stay with us I will give you a very special deal...just get in touch.

Wishing you all the best from Crimson Resort and Spa