We stayed for 5 nights at this resort and I must say we were profoundly disappointed. The good news first. The place is newish and clean, the staff most courteous and helpful. Now the negatives. It is very pricey with the cheapest rates at around $200, the food and drinks in the resort are outrageously priced, it is very far from the main road and many taxis refuse to take you there, the expensive drinks are always being pushed on you by the waiting staff, the beach is miniscule and rocky to boot! The workmanship in the rooms is shoddy, our fridge and safety deposit box did not work, the door does not fit snug to the frame allowing a huge gap for mosquitoes and other bugs to enter the room. Hi-fi was spotty at the best of times. Bottom Line - AVOID at all costs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Synonymous with luxury and personalized service, Crimson Resort and Spa is the new destination and resort to experience. Nestled in one of the country's most prestigious tourist destinations, this exclusive piece of paradise is just 15 minutes away from the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Crimson Resort And Spa, Mactan Cebu Island/Mactan Island