Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
4,159 results
All reviewsazure barsaffron cafevilla hostplunge pooldeluxe garden roomfoam partygolf cartkids clubbreakfast buffetbeach areabeach frontwater sportsjet skiisland hoppingcebu citytempoactivities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Iam glad I choose this hotel n spa to celebrate the bday of my sister. It was a perfect stay for us, the rooms are clean d bed n pillows are great but were not able to get a good view of the garden or the beach from our room :( The food at the Safron cafe are great, a lot of dishes to choose from the " eat all you can" buffet brearfast n dnr. The staff are very accomodating and always have their smile for you :) Facilities are great , all you want to do they almost have it for a price of course. What i mean is that you can stay in the hotel for a day or two without getting bored :) Must try is the SPA treatment a bit expensive but surely you'll love it as much as I did :)

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Lifeabliss
Management response:Responded 14 July 2012

Dear Lifeabliss,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Crimson Resort and Spa. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

My team and I are delighted that you chose to celebrate your sister’s birthday at our resort. Your excellent comments about the hotel’s food, facilities and services have been passed on to my colleagues.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

My family and I just visited this resort and stayed for 4 days. What an awesome view upon entering the premises! All the staff were so courteous and friendly. Christami's (one of your reviewers) comment on this one is very true! :) I guess, the most courteous staff I've seen so far :)

The resort has great architecture and nice landscapes as well. The room was fine, big enough and most especially the comfort room it's quite big with it's own tv set inside :). Breakfast was great too! My husband and I did enjoy it to the full :). Had fun snorkeling with lots of different fishes all around. Almost a perfect resort, the only downside is the beach area. Just so sad that it wasn't that nice as Shangri-la Mactan's beachfront. It was rocky, good thing we brought our aqua shoes and never removed it while on the beach. If only they could do something about it, what a perfect resort indeed!

One thing I wanna suggest is to include airport transfer to and from the resort. This should be their standard procedure since the resort is far from the main road and it's so pricey to get a taxi when coming from Cebu City or even from the airport because taxi drivers do charged an additional rate going there. Also, hoping they could lower down their food prices, we find it so pricey to charge P100 for a small cup of rice!

But overall, I would recommend this resort. :)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jadey55

Dear Jadey55,

I am pleased that you enjoyed the architecture and landscape of our resort. Your excellent comments about the hotel’s food, facilities and services have been passed on to my colleagues. I have also noted your suggestion regarding the airport transfer and we will review this for future promotions.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

If ever there is going to be an award for a resort with the most courteous staff, Crimson will win, hands down. Everyone we met greeted us by laying their right hands over their hearts and saying good morning/afternoon/etc with smiles on their faces. I was told that was the Crimson way. Even the front desk personnel who checked me in called me by my first name when we bumped into each other the next day.

We availed of their Fantastic 5 promo at P7,979 nett for an overnight stay. Promo included the following:
a. Free breakfast for two plus free breakfast for our 2 kids aged 2 & 8. Selection was great, food were all tasty and for the first time, i met a very friendly chef in the egg station. I asked for a cheese omelet & to my delight, the egg chef used mozzarella cheese, my favorite! He also informed me that there was a waitress assigned to our dining area, and instead of getting food myself, I could ask her to do it for me specially since I had 2 kids with me..
b. Free15-minute foot massage for 2 - The Aum spa was awesome!
c. Free use of kayak & snorkeling gear for 2 - my son loved these. Water was so clear and my husband & son didn't need to go far to snorkel.
d. P500 coupon. We used this to order snacks for the kids.
e. 50% off (I think) in their spa. Body massages cost around P3,000+ - P5,000, so even with the 50% off, we chose not to avail of this item.

Large towels were provided in the pool area. You could bring the towels inside your room.

The Azure restaurant was so cool. Do take a look at the pictures in this area that I posted here. My kids also had a blast in Crimzone, the area for kids, and spent a lot of time there.

We had a great and unforgettable stay, thanks to the wonderful staff of Crimson!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank christami

Dear Christami,

I am pleased that you had an unforgettable stay at our resort. Your excellent comments about the hotel’s facilities and services will serve as an inspiration to our team. This will make us even more vigilant in maintaining our standards.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Resort facilities will satisfy. But can not connect usb tv and cell phones do too bad.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Youngchicken,

I have noted your comments regarding the TV USB connection. I am sorry to say that the resort is currently using two brands of television depending on the room category. You may have been in the category where the television can only support audio instead of video.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

The roads leading to the resort is a quite not a pleasant scenery, from the airport to the gates of the resort. But, upon entering the property, we were amazed with the warm welcome we were accorded by the staff. Every staff that we met were friendly, even the gardeners tending the grass and pool caretakers. Really amazing, that we have forgotten about the roads that led us there.

We love to travel and we always select the best accomodations for our trips. We were not disappointed - great food, great ambiance and very helpful staff. This resort is highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
GMCrimsonMactan, General Manager at Crimson Resort and Spa, Mactan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Dear Joglen10,

My team and I are always pleased whenever we receive such wonderful comments. As it inspires us to work even harder to ensure that our guests are comfortable and satisfied during their stay. Rest assured that we are continually working on delighting our guests from the airport all the way to the resort.

Sincerely